1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eurovox

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by cwynnes, Jun 25, 2007.

1. cwynnes

cwynnes Member

Hey ppls,

I have a basic ntl analogue package at home, just the ordinary 14 channels, i heard about this eurovox receiver and was thinking of getting one.
    For me im living in the middle of Ireland, Offaly to be exact, does it work down that end of the country or would i need to be in the city to get a decent amount of channels,

Any help would be greatly appreciated

cwynnes

2. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

if you ring n** and ask them can you get n** digital and they say yes then you should get all the channels if they say no then don't get a eurovox because you won't be able to get even 1 channel.

3. cwynnes

cwynnes Member

Cheers, thanks for the info, much appreciated ;)
    Are these boxes easy set up and relatively problem free, im a complete newbie with it all and really dont know much about it.
    Its just ive been reading on this site about the eurovox and there seems to be a lot of people out there having trouble with it,

Thanks in advance,

cwynnes

4. ryanmg

ryanmg Guest

i don't actually have one but my friend who isn't the smartest person set his one up and it works perfect.and most people say there are hassle free.i think once you keep it updated you will be ok.

5. cwynnes

cwynnes Member

Thanks again :) very much appreciated....all my questions are answered, you can rest, i will leave you alone :)

cwynnes