1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eurovox07

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by tessie67, Feb 11, 2008.

1. tessie67

tessie67 Guest

hi i bought my eurovox about 10 months ago it was scrambled so i reset factory setting now its telling me i have no transponder to scan can any one help

2. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Ok where are you located and what provider are you using ?

3. tessie67

tessie67 Guest

hi thanks for the response so soon i am in ringsend and i am with ntl

4. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

OK you need to go to menu, config, clear data and then clear channel data. Then do a normal powerscan from 290.000 to 403.000 using symbol rate 6887 N*L

5. tessie67

tessie67 Guest

thank you so muh for that i taught it was kapput i have 52 channels now its not back to how it was origanily before if i pressed fav button i got selections of channels as in general;kids ;movies;music etc any ideas thats not to say im not grateful cos i am ur brilliant and i really appriciate it i know im grovelling now regards

6. sc0user

sc0user Active member

You need to download a channel dump file for your area and provider. You will find my one in the Eurovox channel dump folder in Eamo FTA Library at the end of my post.

You will need a null modem cable and voxer/dnupman or any UFL to do this.

7. tessie67

tessie67 Guest

thanks havent got a clue what you mean will i look some where for your dump file sorry im a bit dense on these matters

8. sc0user

sc0user Active member

You will find it here http://eko.4shared.com/ in the Eurovox Channel Dump folder but you need a null modem cable and loader. In the Eurovox folder you will also find user guides which will tell you how to do it.

9. tessie67

tessie67 Guest

thanks again i am gettig a null cable of a friend ttomoro not sure whAT you mean by a loader thanks

10. sc0user

sc0user Active member

When you get the cable come back and we will talk you through it :)

11. tessie67

tessie67 Guest

hi me again have the cable worried your goin to think im a complete dose i downloaded the file i hope, pc im using is a bit of a dinosoar like 5 years old so heres hopin regards

12. sc0user

sc0user Active member

You need to press menu, config, clear data, clear channel data and press OK. Then download the CDF to the Eurovox.

13. tessie67

tessie67 Guest

thanks but i tried in vain to get the download i just cant manage it as i said im not great with these things if i could do it some other way but the pc has me baffled again thanks 4 every thing

14. Celtic71

Celtic71 Active member

Last edited: Feb 16, 2008
  15. tessie67

tessie67 Guest

thanks for that i downloaded the link windows will not let me us it is a bin or something and i havent a clue