1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everything About PS2

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by TitoGanGs, Apr 26, 2007.

1. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

Hi every body....since i bought my PS2 from 4 years i didn't do anything with it just buying Games and playing & buying DVD's and Watching nothing else but i realized that the PS2 can do more things but i still didn't do anything with it....so that mean's that i am half using my PS2 not Full using it So i would like to Full use it...So could anyone tell me every thing about my PS2 & what it can do , options , setting , downloding games and some of my friends have Hard Disks in there PS2 So is it an Ordinary Hard Disk or A specific one or what ?......HELP WILL BE SO MUCH APPRECIATED....THNX

2. prutsos

prutsos Regular member

holy s*** dude well okay relpy again so I dont waste my time talking PS you wont be dissapointed

3. TitoGanGs

TitoGanGs Member

Ok....i will ask U something about the PS2 HardDisk.... Is The HardDisk that i put im my PS2 a normal one or a Specific one ?......& How to Add games on that HardDisk ?......Thanks...Help Will Be Appreciated

4. prutsos

prutsos Regular member

ok since your just starting ill tell you In my mind the cheapest and best way okay the hardrive anyone besides western digital because it doesnt fit and for size it all depends I think a 200 gb is good enough but depeneds on how many games or other files you want on there the average game is 3gb and you have to get a ethernet adapter they run about 30$ and 1 more thing you need hd advaced 3.0 (in order to install the exploit) that runs 24$ and thats it

5. steimy

steimy Active member

get your PS2 modded with a Crystal Chip V2.0, DMS4 Pro SE, or Matrix Infinity Green Dot.
    Then your world will be wide open as you can.
    1. install an internal hard drive to run and play games from
    2. load various ELF (homebrew) application like SMS media player and others.
    3. you can set up an FTP server between the PC and PS2 to transfer files back and forth
    4. you can play back up games
    5. you can play games from all regions
    and more that i am sure i am forgetting.