1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everything done right, but ...

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by lowmover, Mar 11, 2004.

1. lowmover

lowmover Guest

I have done everything right and I know what I am doing, but my xbox will not read my burnt evox. I have flashed my X-bit with my USB and I put on the M7 bios(which when i open this bios it has two 256k files in it, one is bios.M7 and bios.M7.ef, I put both of them on my bios in the #2 bios slot with 1M and 1M slots).This is the only thing I can think of that I might be doing wrong. My burnt cd,with the iso on it is right(for a fact). My xbox just acts like the modchip is not in it or it doesn't have a bios(but it does). My chip gives the green light when I power up the xbox, and everything works fine, it just will not read any burnt cds with the iso file on them. It always gives me the dirty disk error. Any had this problem with the x-bit or know how to fix it. thanks

2. liquid51

liquid51 Regular member

make sure the iso was burned as an image and try changing your media. If your box is booting to the original dash then your bios is ok. The xbox dvd drives are finicky and only like certain media types. Search the forum and you'll find which drives like what media.