1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everything seems fine in 3.03 OE-C, but my PSP goes semi-brick when I try to play Liberty City Stories

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Ruefbomb, Mar 24, 2007.

1. Ruefbomb

Ruefbomb Member

My system originally was 3.03 then I used an upatched copy of Liberty City Stories to downgrade to 1.50. Everything seems to be fine after I use the winstaller to go up to 3.03 OE-C. However, once I try to play Libery City Stories I get to a screen that tries to load an old game and the screen goes black. I have to go into recovery mode and go back to 1.50.

How can I use 3.03 OE-C and still play newer games like Libery City Stories?

2. geo12301

geo12301 Member

I also have this problem with xmen legends 2 and the TMNT(iso) can someone please also help me

3. ben3gfc

ben3gfc Member

after upgrading to OE-C, do u format ur memory stick? make sure u do. i forgot to first time and that stuffed it because the exploit from the downgrader is still in your saved games

Last edited: Mar 24, 2007
  4. Ruefbomb

Ruefbomb Member

No I didn't format the memory stick. I heard that mentioned somewhere as a suggestion, but I didn't actually know what it meant. Could you tell what I need to do to format it? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

5. geo12301

geo12301 Member

How do you format a memory stick?Also which do you recommend 3.03oe or 3.1oe to play isos and homebrew?

6. Dailen

Dailen Member

Formatting your memory stick for the most part just means deleting everything off it. Go to your PSP startup menu Settings-System Settings-Format Memory Stick

7. Ruefbomb

Ruefbomb Member

That did the trick. Thanks a lot for all the help.