1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

everything stops an goes

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by buckster6, Oct 12, 2007.

1. buckster6

buckster6 Member

is there someing out there that can help with my skippin of my movies it seems that my cucusoft that i use for my AVI filesmake my movies stop an go stop an go almost like everything is robotic.. i find that when i find something I need to use winRAR then powerISO they come out perfect.. so i guess my question is, is there something out there i can use before or after my cucusoft to help with the video or is there a way i can make everything run thru my powerISO..

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

i have never used the program that you are talking, i have had verry good luck with convertxtodvd, cheep media, burning to fast and multitasking will cause the problems you are having, also winrar has nothing to do with the burning or the quailty, also do you have any problems with the files playing before you burn them?

3. dizzyduck

dizzyduck Regular member

Hey buckster. Cucusoft is one of the slowest and worst encoders I've ever seen and used. Quality is always mediocre and encoding time is longer than most. For what you want, avi to dvd, stick with what rdmercer said, ConvertXtoDVD. It produces higher quality output and has more features than Cucusoft.