1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolution X Dashboard Upgrade?????

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Xboxboy, Nov 27, 2003.

1. Xboxboy

Xboxboy Member

Guys....i need to know whether i should upgrade my Evolution X Dashboard to a newer version e.g to v2.5.....can anyone tell me the advantage of it, at the moment everything is working fine on my modded Xbox.
    I need to know would it make anything different????
    Apart from that if i stuffs up the Xbox X Dashboard....how can i restore the orginal setting....i had already back-up my C: on the Xbox.

Cheers :)

2. Jerren

Jerren Guest

Hey man, I cant help you there but maybe you could help me. I was looking at buying evo-X. Where could i buy it and how much? Do you know where i could get a bigger hard drive? Sorry i couldn't help yah, but please help me!!!

3. ELVER_GUN

ELVER_GUN Regular member

I guess you are talking about slayer installer 2.5 ?

the newest evolution dashboard is the 3921

4. ELVER_GUN

ELVER_GUN Regular member

evox is free
    all apps to use on modded xbox
    are free
    you just need to find them

hacker community made them free

jerren check Private Messages

Last edited: Nov 29, 2003
  5. Jerren

Jerren Guest

I have another question, Is Slayer EvoX the same as Evolution-X Dashboard?

6. Mjamesbon

Mjamesbon Guest

just wondering if you can help me. You sound like you've used evolution x for some time now.

I tried to install a DVD movie on my evolution x (HDD loader) . but the name of the movie did not show up on my game list. but i noticed that it occupied 4gb of space. Can you tell me how to find the file it created and how to delete it???

Thanks
    masterjamesbond@yahoo.com

7. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

Xboxboy > .the difference with slayers auto installer 2.5 is that you dont have to find software for the xbox and ftp it you can just use slayers 2.5 to upgrade your applications it can also be used to format xbox add another hdd plus others
    i cant tell you where to get it but if you do a search using google you will find it

8. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

elver_gun: they are up to 3935 now

9. s8nsch1ld

s8nsch1ld Regular member

Jarren, Yep, It took me a while to get a strait answer, but yes. If you already have the latest evox I personally dont think its worth bothering. Basically, The SlaYerS comes in a easy to use package with loads of applications set up for you, so it saves time looking from them. I have the latest EvoX but I downloaded the SlaYerS 2.5 final to see what the fuss was about and all i ended up doing was stealing the apps and installing them myself.