1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EvoX auto installer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by pierogi, Oct 27, 2004.

1. pierogi

pierogi Member

ok, i just started to download EvoX auto installer. do i burn it onto a regular CD-ROM or DVD? its about 350 MB in size, what do i have to do to get it working.

2. keata

keata Member

either are fine i believe as long as it's -rw for some reason.

can I ask where you found evoX auto installer trying to chase it down myself

3. pierogi

pierogi Member

i got it from a newsgroup, i request it through ftp. does anyone have a guide or instructions on how to load it up? i am looking to mod my xbox without actually have to put a mod chip in it has anyone tried it?
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]i love you[/small]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  4. punqewe

punqewe Active member

If you aren't going to be using a mod chip,then you will probably have to do a TSOP mod then. Or the audio hack....either way you will be opening you box and disabling the copyright protection on the mobo.

5. pierogi

pierogi Member

boo, i hate opening my xbox..so paranoid of frying it. are you sure i have to open it, cause i gotthe phantasy star online keyboard USB adapter kit, then put the memory stick in the usb and xbox reads it as physical memory right? then put the run linux hack or whatever for the mech assault game on the mem stick, run linux then FTP the EvoX to the xbox... as the new dash and WHAM i get the 3rd party program that lets me boot burned thingies..right?

6. punqewe

punqewe Active member

You will still have to dis able the copyright protection on the xbox to run the burned (backed up) games.

7. Pat_b_30

Pat_b_30 Guest

so you say i can disable the copyright from the motherboard? and play backed up or burned games on it without a modchip? KOOL!!! can you give me a site i can go to on how to do that

8. pierogi

pierogi Member

what the hell. no, you can't the xbox green dashboard won't let you do it, you would need a 3rd party program. and ya how would i disable it, is there a guide somewhere?

9. punqewe

punqewe Active member

goto www.xbox-scene.com and look in the tutorials.