1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evox bios'

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by G4MERZO1D, Apr 20, 2003.

1. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

hey again

just found some amazin sites offerin the evox bios' and dashboards but im just wonderin 2 things.

a) What is the difference between the Evo2.5 Blue Colour Mod, the EvoD6 Blue Color Mod, the EvoD6 Red Color Mod, the EvoD6 Eject Fix Blue Color Mod, the EvoD6 Eject Fix Red Color Mod and finally, the X24976.02 Blue Auto Patch Bios.

and my final question...

b) stupid question i know, but want to be 100% on it....you can change the background skin on your EvoX bios rite? I mean, there are sum pretty naff backgrounds out there and i just wondering if maybe i could upload my own after converting the image type or maybe just dl one.....

plz plz help, my chip should arive tommorow and i want to get everything ready!!!!!!!!!

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

I had EvoX D.6 and Evox D.6 Ejectfix. Everything was going fine until the newer games were released. I tried patching the default.xbe file and all different ways of burning the damn iso file, nothing worked. Until last night I downloaded the Xecuter2 4976 with the 6 different colours, made additions to the EvoX ini. file simply by following the instructions at http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/evox-flash.php and presto, just had to flash the new bios and it solved all my problems. The burns I was making were good.

3. jdawg

jdawg Member

do you think you can give me a list of those sites. I have been looking everywhere and i can' find a single thing. Im looking for EvoX D.6 BIOS . Thanx

4. Scot

Scot Regular member

You should be looking for Evox M7 bios. If you use those older bios then you are gonna have to patch your games. Stick with the newer ones boys and you will be glad you did.

5. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

lol that thread of mine is cuming up for a year old!
    i can see how much of a n00b i was then! hehe :p
    just look around and u will definatly find the bios files, very easily!
    definatly stick to the newest releases if possible.