1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EVOX DISK 1.0 ANY GOOD?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by debs182, Sep 6, 2004.

1. debs182

debs182 Member

I'm currently downloading the FIREFUCKeRS evox disk 1.0. I already had the evox chip last year but something went wrong and now i can't get into the memory, it still plays copies but i want it back to how it was originally, it used to be a black screen with green evox title but it's grey and black now. If anyone can make sense of what i'm saying, is it wise to have a go of this evox i'm downloading?

2. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Yes evo-x is a good dashboard.

You should use firefuckers 1.1 as it is more recent and is better or you could use slayers auto installer but that is getting a bit dated now.

3. pbailey

pbailey Regular member

I've got slayers 2.6 auto installer, it's seems pretty up to date, XBMP build as of sept this year, aswell as support for the 1.6, flash your mod chip from the evo-x menu... etc etc.

Can't say i've used it tho, still trying to get my xbox to see that damn duo x-2 chip.