1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evox is gone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by jemoore, Dec 22, 2004.

1. jemoore

jemoore Member

Ok, I put evox on an xbox and let someone use the xbox. They played and xbox live game on it which changed the dashboard so Evox could not find it, then they hit the xbox and the chip came lose. I was useing a solderless mod chip. Some how they kelp unpluging the wires in the back , and got it to start working again, but it would not play back-ups, just turned back into a noraml xbox. Now I have reset the chip, and when the screen comes up the xbox logo is white (from the M7 white bio) but it goes to the msdash, it will play back-ups, but no Evox. I can not FTP it or get my boot disk that has evox on it to read. Other than that it works great, I just wanted to know if anyone else had this happen?
    Thanks

2. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

You can get a copy of Slayer's 2.6 and reinstall evox through the "Upgrade" option.

3. jemoore

jemoore Member

Do I just burn that to a disc? I had Evox in an xiso, and was cold booting it, it worked great even on this xbox but now it want read it.

4. fastkart8

fastkart8 Guest

how do u do this slayer thing? everyone is telling me thats what i need to do...to u just burn it to a cd/dvd?

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Yeah when you downloaded it, it's gonna be compressed in either RAR or ZIP format. Just decompress the file and you should get an ISO file. Burn the ISO file with DVD Decrypter or whatever program you prefer.

6. fastkart8

fastkart8 Guest

so...i have error 21 on my screen now, so it will get rid of it? my xbox isnt modded...except softmod ... will it work?

7. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Only way to find out is through trying. As long as Slayer's boots then it's OK.

8. fastkart8

fastkart8 Guest

Alright where can i get slayers?? PM me please...and how do i decompress?

9. sdricks

sdricks Guest

Did you ever get it working with slayer. My Xbox has a soft mod but it stopped working. I want to install slayer or any dashboard that will work with my soft mod and get my backups to work again.