1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evox please

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by grenn, Apr 30, 2005.

1. grenn

grenn Member

hey can someone email me there evolution x iso for some reason i cant burn mine right it the disk read on my xbox but wen i go to the d/drive on my xbox ther are no files in there so i was wondering if u could ftp it i have already connected to flashxp but i don kno to what folder im supposed to transfer evox toif u know it would help. my emal is rolly715@ptd.net could ooo i really don know what flashing your bios is i have a xenuim ice mod chip with xenium os 2.1 do i still need to flash the bios i relly need help im a nnnnnooooooooobbbb

2. Degallle

Degallle Regular member

Yes you do need to flash your bios or else it won't wokr, I suggest finding the bios in the "Usually place", I beleive Evox m7 or M8 will work (use m8 if you have a ver1.6 xbox not m7). Use the manuals at team-xodus.com to find out how to flash it, then take the bios and put them somewhere on the xbox (doesn't matter where just delete them once your done) make sure you remember where you put them then follow the manual to find the bios in the xbox hdd. Then reconnect and put your evox dash inside the C: folder (it should be named evoxdash.xbe if not name it to that) and all other files needed for evox and boot up to the newly flashed bios (you should know after reading the manual) and watch it boot up to evox.

Any problems post or pm me,
    Degalle

3. Andoru

Andoru Member

great instructions man!!!

4. JimmyO

JimmyO Guest

i have copies of a fully operational evolution x boot disk if that would be of any help. it includes a bunch os skins for the dashboard and software that can back games up onto your hard drive with, also help on burning your own.

jim

5. wendimike

wendimike Member

i could really use that boot disk