1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EvoX Question.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by JaySrt4, Mar 19, 2005.

1. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

Hey I have been reading up on the evox dashboard and I found slayers program downloaded it and burnt it to dvd. My modchip wont be here till tuesday but I wanted to read up on everything and get it all ready.
    My question is this. When I install the dashboard and apps it says it formats the drive so I will lose all my data. Will I also lose all my saved games? If so can I just ftp the drive ahead of time and back them all up? Thanks Jay.

2. s2a

s2a Regular member

how r u gona ftp the drive b4 u reformat, I think u lost ur game saves sry (unless u use cheats to unlock were u r) or ask sum1 in this forum in the same level as u to ftp it to der comp and send it to u den u put bak ur saved games, thats all I can say for now

3. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

Well that doesnt make too much sense to me. If I can ftp it to their pc why couldnt I do it to mine? You are also supposed to back up your eeprom before doing anything also so you should be able to ftp your hard drive before reformating it if im not mistaken. If I can send it to someone elses pc I see no reason why I couldnt ftp it to my own.

4. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

I just re read what you said and now I understand. If I cant ftp it to my pc I am just going to get a memory card or something. I dont want to lose my mechwarrior or my xmen legends. I really could care less about the halo2 stuff I really dont care for that game. Socom2 OWNS HALO!!

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Get outta here ya freak!!

6. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

Haha its my opinion. I just think that socom is more of a challange than halo2.

7. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Yeah I agree, but it's not too fair to compare the 2 games since they are different in gameplay style. Now Socom and Ghost Recon...

8. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

Yah your right two different systems also lol. I am still going to have to go with socom though. Sadly enough I have been playing it since the day socom1 came out.

9. s2a

s2a Regular member

socom's graphics suk!!

10. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Bottomline is, as long as you find fun in a game no matter which, then that is all that matters. Me personally I prefer Halo gameplay because it's much fast-paced and I find it fun that way.

11. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Being a retard in a shooting gallery is a challenge......games are games.....none are better,none are worse. We are here to help people,not judge their taste in games....and for the record the original poster wasn't the one with the reference to halo2,it was nuthin more than a flamer asking for attention.

12. JaySrt4

JaySrt4 Member

Actually I did refer to halo2 check out my second post in here.