1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EvoX Trainer

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by IamMatt, Apr 5, 2005.

1. IamMatt

IamMatt Member

How do I install trainers on my xbox (which as Evolution X installed on it)??? Cause I don't know how to do that at all...

2. Spyder22

Spyder22 Regular member

when u download a trainer find the .etm file that u downloaded and transfer that .etm file into the trainers folder on ur box the trainer folder should bi in C:\trainers

3. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

4. IamMatt

IamMatt Member

how exactly do I transfer them to my box? do I need to connect it to my computer? or copy the file on a cd then install it on the box?

5. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Yeah you need to use FTP to transfer the trainers from your PC. Other than the FTP method, I don't think there's any other way.

6. IamMatt

IamMatt Member

ok thanks a lot

7. IamMatt

IamMatt Member

Can someone tell me which FTP is the best to use with EvoX and how to use it?

8. Achilles3

Achilles3 Guest

Any FTP program will work, I think. Don't know why people recommend FlashFXP but I've been using that from the beginning. Works great so check it out.

9. modster

modster Regular member

deja vu

I swear I have seen this post before.. wait a minute I did, in xbox general discussion forum.

DOUBLE POSTED?

10. IamMatt

IamMatt Member

You know, you could just have put that post on the other thread, I know I posted this in general discussion too, it's just that I thought I was in the wrong place so I posted in another board cause no one would reply to this one... but it was the other which wasn't in the right place, no one answered, except you... you know you can say to someone not to double post without using sarcasms...