1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EvoX

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by voumv, Dec 2, 2004.

1. voumv

voumv Member

I am not sure if I am aloud to ask this, so I appologize if I am not...

Can someone please email me which site I can download the latest version of Evolution X mvoumvakis@rogers.com

~again I applogize if I am not allowed to ask someone to email me where I can download this

~Thanks soo much
    ~MV

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

Last edited: Dec 2, 2004
  3. voumv

voumv Member

what do I do with that .rar file of EvoX? (I mean like how do I make it an .iso ...because thats what it needs to be right?)

4. ozy

ozy Regular member

If you have evox already installed and you can view files through ftp network just extract the files from compression and replace the old ones on your xbox harddrive. Otherwise if this is a fresh istall you would be better off using a auto installer e.g slayer or firefuckers which will load everything for you. Just burn the ISO you download to dvd-rw. If you have flashfxp this is a great site to download everything needed.

http://www.xbox-scene.com/articles/xbins.php

Just follow the instructions. Very easy.
    You can get a trial version of flashfxp if needed and you will also need mIRC. Google these!!!!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2004
  5. voumv

voumv Member

(I don't have EvoX already installed into my xbox and I want to install the evox 3935 dashboard onto my xbox) I mean I downloaded EvoX Build 3935 and it comes at a .rar file, and I heard that you need to make that file an .iso then burn it to a dvd-r/rw so that you can install it onto your xbox?

6. Pat_b_30

Pat_b_30 Guest

hey guys this isnt about your problem but i have a question. i have evox everything works great but how do i put music on my hard drive using evox. what app do i need. thanx

7. ozy

ozy Regular member

if you have/nt got "xbox media centre" then this is the app needed. Tranfer music files from PC to xbox via network.

8. FullySik

FullySik Guest

first unrar it then make it an iso using quix 2.5 then burn it with nero6 click burn image and select the iso burn it onto a cd-rw.

for music u can get xbmc but u can also use the ms dashboard music. with evox click system settings then ms dashboard then music and u can save and listen to your music there

9. llongtheD

llongtheD Guest

Hey voumv, do you even have a modded xbox? From the questions your asking it makes me wonder. If you don't there's no way to install evox.

10. EKINOXX

EKINOXX Member