1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

evox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by brando316, Jan 2, 2005.

1. brando316

brando316 Guest

i have a modded xbox and dont have evox can someone tell me where to get it if i can ftp it to my xbox,or do i have to boot it from a cd-rw or a dvd-rw

2. bevbar

bevbar Member

You should go to X-Scene.com and get the tutorial for Evox. They give you complete instructions. Cdrw disk can be used to make your boot disk. Maxell is good. If you drive doesn't like it then try dvd-r disk. Some drives are fussy.

3. DynatyxXx

DynatyxXx Regular member

get mirc from mirc.com and open it complete info and then type /server random.hax.nu and wait to connect to server then type /join slayers.after that type !help link double click the site and then type !help password go to the site and remeber the password(its in red) when ure in the channel.SlaYerS autoinstaller is the best autoinstaller together with autoinstaller Deluxe 1.0.Afetr u get SlaYerS double click the exe type the password i told u to remember and burn the extarcted iso with nero burning rom.open nero burning rom click cancle go to recorder select burn image and select the extracted iso then check the finalise box and use slowest speed.happy burning.oh,burn it to a dvd-r to make sure it works.And i hope u flashed ur bios.if u havent get m8+ from slayers channel,ask for someone for the right command to get em.i forgot

Last edited: Jan 5, 2005