1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Excellent iPod video converter program--Jodix FREE iPod Video Converter

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by altipalti, Jan 29, 2007.

1. altipalti

altipalti Member

There's an excellent iPod video converter program that I found on the net...

I've used a LOT of programs...xilisoft...videora...super...and none of them gave me the product that I was looking for...either the audio was out of sync or it erased the widescreen format thus resulting in a distorted picture...but this program... edited by ddp is FREE and VERY easy to use...

if you're DVDrip file (MPG, MPEG, AVI, etc...) is already in widescreen format and you want to KEEP it in that format then make sure that when they ask you for the ratio (1:1 will already be selected)...you must CHANGE it to 16:9 to keep the widescreen format...

if you have any questions holla at me...peace

Last edited: Aug 12, 2007
  2. msbelle51

msbelle51 Member

Hi. I agree it does seem to be a pretty good program, but unfortunately it converts all my videos upside down. After researching this, it seems that quite a few users have the same problem, but nowhere have I been able to find anyone with a solution to this problem. Any help would be appreciated
    Thanks

3. jazo132

jazo132 Guest

The name of the converter was edited out, so how do you know which he was talking about. xD

4. msbelle51

msbelle51 Member

??????????