1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

exe contents on a cd-r

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Ardee, Nov 22, 2007.

1. Ardee

Ardee Member

First of all, if I have posted this in the wrong forum I apologize ahead of time. I am sure I am not the first person to ask this question, but I can not seem to find the answer in the forums.

I was recently married and we had professional photographs taken, the photographer sent us a cd-r so that we could view the pictures that she had taken. The cd contains one file it is an exe. The exe plays basically a slide show of the pictures with some music in the background. What I am wanting to know how to do, is the view the contents inside the exe file so that I am able to take those pictures and save them to my hard drive. The cd is not encrypted in anyway, but does have an expiration date. I have tried using isobuster to see if I could view the contents of the exe, but was unsuccessful. Is it possible to view the contents of an exe? If so can some one ive me the names of the programs that are needed to do this? As of now I have the basic programs for ripping dvds, example dvddecrypter, dvd shrink ect. Thanks to everyone for helping me and once again if I posted this in the wrong forum I apologize.

2. Nicklt

Nicklt Regular member

3. Ardee

Ardee Member

I tried that it will only open in safe mode. I gave up I dont know what to do. thanks