1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

execftp probs

Discussion in 'PS2' started by allllii, Mar 21, 2005.

1. allllii

allllii Member

===Newbie warning===

First i have to excuse my bad english. ;-)

I have a prob with execftp. Just as read in many topics I installed the image on my ps2 hdd. But when I start the image with hd advance the ps2 freezes. It hangs after ps2hdd. I`ve read that the prog must say something like port 21 is initialized. PLZ help me

My ps2 is a V7 with networkadapter and Maxtor 120gb hdd and hd advance 2.1., non modded.

THX

2. JoeN00b

JoeN00b Guest

did you already copy the game over, or are you trying to transfer it via ftp from the pc HDD to the PS2 HDD?

3. allllii

allllii Member

I cant copy any game, because the ftp server is not working. I`ve tried so much, but northing is working. I`m not sure but I believe it`s a problem with HDAdvance 2.1

4. Pete_PS2

Pete_PS2 Member

What i've read from the info.exe file is that EXECFTP is not compatible with HD Avance and HD Loader partitions.

I have the same problem were the ps2 hangs up on ps2hdd part. so in the end i just put the hard drive in my pc and transfer files that way.