1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

execftp with flashfxp- missing /pfs/0

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Plucki823, Jan 7, 2007.

1. Plucki823

Plucki823 Member

i have a v1 ps2 with a fliptop and 60gig hd. i setup the mc exploit fine and am running execftp. (ps2 ip 192.168.1.10, subnet 255.255.255.0 linksys router 192.168.1.1 and my PCs ip is 192.168.1.100 everything connects fine) I used the dms format tool to create a partition called APPS. When i run flashfxp and it connects, there are the 3 folders; mc, hdd, and pfs but once i click into pfs, there is no folder named "0" and i cannot mount the APPS.(SITE MNT /pfs/0/ hdd:+APPS). I tried SITE MNT /pfs/ hdd:+APPS but no luck. also, i cant right click and 'make folder' either. What can i do to fix this?

2. Plucki823

Plucki823 Member

Well i figured it out and in case anyone else will have the same problem...

instead of using keylauncher, i used ulaunchelf as my BOOT.ELF. u can hit 'select' to config, and scroll down to network settings and change the ips to correspond to your computer. save changes and go back to the main screen where you can assign an .elf to a button. i assigned triangle to PS2Net, which is found under the MISC folder. i save changes and then just hit triangle and ps2net connected with flashfxp. my 3 partitions where already mounted and i was able to drag and drop my files.