1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

exodus keeps uninstalling every now and then

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by DopeFreak, Apr 29, 2017.

1. DopeFreak

DopeFreak Regular member

i have no clue why but my exodus uninstalls itself i know how to reinstall it but its getting to be a pain can someone else tell me what to do or if they know how to stop it from happening?

2. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

I think what I would do is uninstall the version you have , reboot your box and install a clean exedus version from the fusion repo , could be a bug in the version your running, tbh never heard exedus to uninstall before , but as I say a clean version should sort it out. ..........

3. piopat

piopat Active member

genesis used to uninstall itself from a mates box , lamba used to make both of these addons . but it never happened on my box (exact same box ) so its strange , never did get to the bottom of it . some addons if installed from a repo other than the original repo will uninstall , they are designed to do that because people add other peoples addons to their repos without permission .

be sure you install exodus from the exodus repo . as paulie says that repo is in fusion .

4. onehanded

onehanded Regular member

use paradox wizard http://pararadoxwizard.co.uk/repo
    That's got everything on