1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

exploit with max drive need help walk threw would be great

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by daren35, Jan 20, 2005.

1. daren35

daren35 Guest

very new at this and not sure how to do it i have action replay max with max drive i want to do the exploit and put it on the max drive all i want is hd loder can sombody please help

2. OU812Ono

OU812Ono Regular member

PM me with your email address and I'll get ya started, I used my AR max and have made several diferent exploits.

3. eiamhere

eiamhere Member

I have a 3rd party usb pen and downloaded the max drive and media creator software from codejunkies. I have created the exploit and transfered it to my USB pen. Do I need the actual ar max disc to put in my ps2 to uncrush the exploit. Sorry if this sounds stupid, I put my USB pen in and its not coming up, then I realised maybe I need the disc so the USB pen/file is recognized.
    Thanks

4. cheez430

cheez430 Guest

what 3rd party pen drive do you have?

i'm looking in to getting one, but i'm not sure which is best.

5. eiamhere

eiamhere Member

I got the connet3d pocket drive from amazon. only £10.99. Its a hell of a lot smaller than it looks. Brilliant little thing. Just need the max evo cd to boot my ps2. I have swap magic but only the dvd version so cant boot cd's with it.

6. cheez430

cheez430 Guest

if i buy the action replay max evo, i'll have all the same functions as if i buy the max drive plus more, right?