1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extracting Drive key

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by kojudy1, Jan 20, 2008.

1. kojudy1

kojudy1 Member

Im having the "Insert in xbox 360" error with all my games, and read that it might be because I flashed with the wrong Drive key.
    Well my question is can I find out my Drive key, if I dont know what it is so I can re-flash with it? Otherwise would my box be bricked? :(

2. kojudy1

kojudy1 Member

anyone? i cant find this for the life of me.

3. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

If your xbox plays any kind of game it has to have to right key onit.
    If not you better hope that when you made a back up that your key is onit,to find out open your backup bin up in toolbox and look and see what the key reads,then open your flashed bin up in toolbox and read what it is,if its on your backup in not your hacked bin then you will have to restore it(orig bin) then try reflashing it, with placing your key from orig bin to hacked bin.If it didnt make a backup with your key in it reads all x's i think then your pretty much screwed.

4. kojudy1

kojudy1 Member

thats gay, i had to reinstall windows since I flashed it so I lost all my files. I guess Ill just have to do a console swap somewhere.