1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extracting files from ISO for PS2 HD.

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by cdub998, Sep 21, 2004.

1. cdub998

cdub998 Member

Ok here is the deal. I had one of my games backed up on my hard drive as an ISO (THUG). After I pulled the origional out my cat knocked it on the floor and leter I stepped on it. Needless to say it smashed. Well I want to put this game on my PS2 HD then but I need to know a good program to get all of the files out of the ISO so I can copy it to the HD. Unless someone knows of a good way to copy the ISO over that will play. Thanks in advance.

2. GlennT

GlennT Regular member

if you are talking about playing a game form the ps2 hdd, you dont need to extract the files

you just istall the iso to the hdd by connecting it to your pc then using soemthing like hdhandiness or hdldumb or whatever

-x-x-x-

3. cdub998

cdub998 Member

Ohh ok. I had just assumed that when I used winhiip that it was making a 1:1 copy of the game on the HD and that the ISO format wouldn't be recognised. Thanks!