1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

extracting game files from xbox to pc

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by ozy, Sep 10, 2004.

1. ozy

ozy Regular member

I am trying to set aup a friends xbox so he can not only tranfer games to his hard drive but make proper backups on disk aswell. My xbox is working fine and was easy to set up. I managed to network to his xbox and can view all files on his xbox hard drive but when I insert a disk into his drive I cannot locate the files from the disk. I have explored through all 6 folders of the xbox with no luck. I know disk files are normally located in D drive but his has evox files in it. Help with this matter much appreciated!!!

2. ozy

ozy Regular member

Gee it's really nice to know your help to others is appreciated. Thanks alot guys!!!! NOT! If no one new the problem they could have acknowlwedged with a simple "not sure about that question dude".
    Anyway I managed to fix the problem. Chow you helpfull lot!!!!!!!!!!!

3. sarb25

sarb25 Member

how did you fix the problem?

4. ozy

ozy Regular member

5. sarb25

sarb25 Member

Oh, sorry. I actually read that thread but wasn't paying attention to the member name. Had I been looking I wouldn't have asked a second time. Sorry for the problem. I'll try to look more closely next time!