1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

extracting ISO - just gives PSP_GAME system folders and a .bin...HELP!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by copdogz, Jul 10, 2007.

1. copdogz

copdogz Guest

so i downloaded some games, some 7z some rar, and when i unzip them they give me a folder named PSP_GAME that has some files (png, pmf, sfo, at3 files) as well as two folders (SYSDIR and USRDIR). One of them has a BIN file in it that I would assume is the game. I tried turning that BIN into an ISO and running it...nothing doing! I tried dragging the whole thing into UMDGEN...nothing doing!

what do i do!?

2. copdogz

copdogz Guest

anyone?

3. dandoh

dandoh Member

Ok, why don't you download games which is already ISO, or CSO? Try this page, there are so many ISO and CSO PSP game here. Have fun!

4. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

look at existing structure of a valid iso that runs and compile using the same structure in UMD generator

good luck!

5. malinki

malinki Regular member

Thats what you need to do, regenerate the ISO using UMDGEN, if it doesn't work it was probably a game that was ripped to work ages ago using UMD emulator (in which case I'd probably stay away from those games)