1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extraction

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by chianming, Dec 23, 2004.

1. chianming

chianming Member

I've been searching for a thread that discusses extracting dvd clips and everybody is saying the same thing: use DVD Decrypter. I've been using that, but recently I upgraded to Service Pack 2 on my system, and for some reason, when I extract it -- I can't edit it my video editor, Video Explosion. I've done editting in there before with .vob files. But now Video Explosion doesn't even recognize them anymore. I'm not sure what's wrong, but anybody have any suggestions on how to extract parts of a dvd movie? Oh and just so ya'll know, it's my personal movies. I had transferred some movies I had created onto a DVD and was going to edit them. Anyways, thanks in advance!

2. Adder01

Adder01 Regular member

3. chianming

chianming Member

I tried what you suggested, however I've concluded that there is something wrong with my video editor. I also tried to convert the .vob files into MPEGs so I could still edit the file -- however, it converted it into a widescreen format. Any suggestions on different video editors or file converters?