1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Extreamly annoying "serial data is bad" error Liteon 74....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Bookable, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Bookable

Bookable Member

I have a Liteon Drive v74... and i have the blaster CK3 and i cant for the life of me dump the key. The probe is never changing to Green and when i press "DVD key 32" it says Serial Data is Bad.

Before i flashed this thing without the USB and just used SATA and the probe. I am so confused on why its not working. Does anyone know how to fix this?

2. sn0wman1

sn0wman1 Regular member

I think because the drive has been flashed before you now have to use the mra hack, are you using the latest jungle flasher maybe that will work as it does on the new dash firmware? Just a thought!!!

3. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Is it already flashed with LT? If not, I get this error when I forget to plug in the USB cable.

4. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

or insteaed of doing the MRA hack you could spend some extra money and get the CK3 Probe V3 which is a no cut tool

5. cab0747

cab0747 Member

Or you could spend $5 and make the PMT probe!

6. Bookable

Bookable Member

I have the Blaster CK3 and I did previously flash it with LT but i updated the dash and it must have flashed it back. How would i re-flash it? would i need to use the probe?

It says in the details for the Blaster CK3 that i will never have to open my xbox again to update firmware. How would i do that??

Thanks!

Last edited: Jun 2, 2011