1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F.E.A.R. freezing

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by guido28, Mar 26, 2007.

1. guido28

guido28 Member

Having an odd problem with f.e.a.r., its freezing up at the same point on orig as with b/u running a modded system with v52a firmware. Anyone having same problem? Also running b/u on verbatim media but as I said even orig freezes.

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

If you made the backup from the original, then the original must have a scratch in it that will still let the laser read but not read well... Which could result in a backup with the same "skip" at the same spot. Other than that, your guess is as good as mine.

3. guido28

guido28 Member

ok I have new info some of the games I have and have been playing for a while are freezing up at random points. Dont know yet if heat is an issue but of course wont bother with the nyko intercooler any other troubleshooting ideas other than changing firmware possibly.

4. guido28

guido28 Member

new info...my son says also at start up red rings of death appear then leave....what could be issue?

5. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

About to DIE Xbox360.

6. guido28

guido28 Member

what would cause that to happen. Is this a problem that is wide spread. I guess if it dies do the Walmart trade?

7. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

i would try it before it dies, just to be safe, in case they plug it up and try it

8. guido28

guido28 Member

Hey guys, kick me in the AS_, it was a slightly loose power cord going into power supply brick. I guess the minute changes in the voltage from the loose wire was causing the haywire in the 360. Thanks for the support.