1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F-Secure AntiVirus 2007..What Firewall works with it?

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by sandman42, Mar 10, 2007.

1. sandman42

sandman42 Regular member

I usually use the ZoneAlarm but they aren't compliant with each other...

Can someone recommend a great firewall I could use that is compliant with F-Secure Anti-Virus 2007???

Also I am looking for a firewall that won't interfere with my utorrent program...

Please Respond

2. GamerBoy

GamerBoy Member

F-secure? well i only got F-secure from shaw secure so if thats what you are talking about well you cant really have any other than F-secure because it blocks out anything else but so does the other program. Basically they'll cancel each other out so what i suggest is either get rid of F-secure and get all the firewalls and antivirus things you want or just stick with F-secure

3. sandman42

sandman42 Regular member

So F-Secure AntiVirus 2007 will work like a Firewall & Antivirus so I don't have to worry??

I would love that because F-Secure has been great for my system and I...

No Issues...Root Kits are not an issue with it...Plus Constant Auto Updates...

Nice...

4. GamerBoy

GamerBoy Member

what? no F-secure doesnt work with anything else except for windows firewall which comes with any PC. F-secure is really good though so i wouldnt worry that much