1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fable 3 will not load now

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by gawdtwyn, Sep 9, 2011.

1. gawdtwyn

gawdtwyn Regular member

I have not used my fable 3 disc in a while,but now it will not load all I get is a disc un readable.I have the lt plus firmware,it worked fine but now will not boot.I have deus x and it works fine,just wondering what the problem is.I'm gonna update my firmware tomorrow.

2. cooll903

cooll903 Regular member

if your going to update your FW then i wouldn't worry about the game not loading because your going to have to reburn the game anyway. the A.P. 2.5 tables have changed

3. bagerkeon

bagerkeon Member

Hi, yes a repatch and burn should do the trick

I am having a similar problem with AP25 titles though :( I updated to LT+ after the most recent dashboard update however my black ops backup wont boot. I have run through abgx and all green but getting black screen. The patch and new burn should have fixed this right? Thanks all

4. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

if you updated your dashboard, and you have lt1.91, then your xbox is most likely flagged for ban

5. bagerkeon

bagerkeon Member

i dont care about being banned i never use live. Xval says secdata clean. Is xval still current? Just dont know why the ap25 backups wont boot after the patch through abgx