1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fable and Leisure Suit Larry

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by melzeiny, Oct 25, 2004.

1. melzeiny

melzeiny Member

So guys. After all I read about the Disk dirty or damaged issue. Is there a fix for those. I play my games off an burned ISO DVD and not from the HD.

Help...

2. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

Last edited: Nov 23, 2004
  3. melzeiny

melzeiny Member

Thanks for the quick reply. Actually. Here is the deal. I am kinda new to this. I usually create an iso and burn it to a DVD+R (not -R). I didn't upgrade my hard drive and that's why I don't back the game up to the HD. The first game that didn't work and gave me a dirty or damaged disk was Fable. I am about to backup Leisure Suit larry and as I heard that it will do the same thing, I am kinda hesitant. Some poeple say it will generate the same error if you try to back it up to the HD some poeple say that it will happen either way (HD or DVD Iso). Any comments?

4. punqewe

punqewe Active member

Both LSL and Fable have fixes...you just have to find them or find someone willing to send a patched default.xbe file to ya. As far as Fable is concerned,you might be able to get away with patching it with Craxtion as I have. Although most people that I've talked to have had the dirty disk error with even the store bought game. Usually right around the time when you go into the caves....but it's worth a try.

5. melzeiny

melzeiny Member

so do you know of anybody how has trhe fixes for FAble. As far as LSL is concerned, I did the normal thing and it is working fine so far. I am not sure if I got lucky or it will go south later on in the game. You mentioned that you already have the patched file. If so, can you send it to me?