1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FACEPLATEPLATE ISSUES HLP ME plz fast

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by lanxlan2, Jun 7, 2007.

1. lanxlan2

lanxlan2 Member

i bought this new faceplate from videogameaventage.com and i was gonna unscrew th 5 screws. so i unscrew the 2 in memory door the one in the bottem. thn i was gonna do the 2 blk screws in the battery plce. but it wont unscrew i thk its my screwriver. can some1 hlp me plz

2. djmazz

djmazz Regular member

keep presure on and just make little turns. like tiny turns, just to loosen it. it will come off.
    or get a better skrewdriver?

3. lanxlan2

lanxlan2 Member

ya i thk its my screwdriver cause the the screws in the battery wont budge at all so can u give me a link to buy a screwriver from sears or target somethng like tht.

4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

try amazon-I saw one last night for $2.85 for a set of precision screwdrivers here--otherwise like radio shack or another electronics store that carries the small screwdrivers..Just be careful and not put too much pressure on the screws-keep it constant because those little plastics will crack if you push too hard!!

5. lanxlan2

lanxlan2 Member

k thk yall

6. lanxlan2

lanxlan2 Member

ppl are starte to say to me tht that whn sony made my psp thy screwed it in 2 tight wat do i o now plz anser

7. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

get yourself a good set of the screwdrivers, and then just apply even pressure to the screws so as to not strip the heads and crack the plastics underneath..take your time and work the screws little by little-it can be done!!