1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Factory restore problem

Discussion in 'Windows 10 forum' started by durkinjt, Aug 21, 2015.

1. durkinjt

durkinjt Regular member

I am trying to restore my Lenovo Think Center desktop to factory, when trying, I get the message that this App has been blocked for my security, security-not trusted.
    This happened after I installed Win.10 last week. I am having some problems and would like to get back to factory conditions for a fresh install. T.I.A

2. ireland

ireland Active member

Everything You Need to Know About Refreshing and Resetting Your Windows 8 or 10 PC

Windows users regularly reinstall Windows (or restore from a recovery partition) to fix system problems. Windows 8 or 10 include easier-to-use “Refresh” and “Reset” options that quickly restore Windows to a fresh, factory default configuration.

Just as mobile devices have an integrated “reset to factory defaults” option, so does Windows 8 or 10. You can even create your own refresh image or access these options if your computer can’t boot.

The Difference Between Refresh and Reset
    http://www.howtogeek.com/132428/eve...t-refreshing-and-resetting-your-windows-8-pc/

3. durkinjt

durkinjt Regular member

Thanks, all is working now.