1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Failed to Load Map Halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by WDoNey, May 12, 2007.

1. WDoNey

WDoNey Guest

Alright, I just got a modded xbox, I've uploaded Halo 2 to the Hd (G:), I go in to see if Halo 2 along with my other games, work, they work, but errors occur everynow and then, now on to halo, I tried modding some maps, and getting others, I edit/download sppf/ppf and patch the map file, then resign, I upload the .map file to my Halo 2 Maps folder, go into the game and to test the map i go into split screen or system link alone, I goto the modded map and click start, it counts down, the says waiting for players to load map, then say I failed to load the map. I say to myself "Okay must have missed something." So I decide to test other maps, they do the same thing and there unmodded, completly clean, then I goto campaign basiclly the same thing. Can anyone help me out?

2. WDoNey

WDoNey Guest

Can somebody please Help me, its been almost a day, and I'm kind of tired not being able to play one of my favorite games.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2007