1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fake nano

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by karamooh, Dec 11, 2007.

1. karamooh

karamooh Member

i bought today a nano ipod from Mauritius country & a well known shop, looked at it in the shop & it was normal to me, but when i reached home i found out it was a fake one, it's terrible, cheap plastic, the menu doesn't even slide, it clicks with a terrible sound like kids toys.. i wanna give it back to them. so, in case they refused, what do i do in this case?
    plz help :(

2. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

Well if you purchase it as a ipod nano, they sold it to you, as a ipod nano, you can return it, and if they dont take it back, you can tell them you will call the cops for them trying to sell you knockoff. apple will not stand for retailer selling a product with the apple logo, and is not. If you understand what im trying to say.

3. karamooh

karamooh Member

thanks very much for ur replie. well i did go back & threatened to call the cops they said no one forced u to buy it & it's ur fault if u didn't realise it's a fake one.. at least i tried, now i learned & make sure what to buy next time :)

4. irongiant

irongiant Regular member

Did you Get your Money Back, i hope, if not then is time to call apple.