1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fake tayio yudens

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by kocher, Apr 4, 2005.

1. kocher

kocher Regular member

just wondering if the 100 pack of ty dvd-r on the main page of supermediastore.com are legit. the tape wrap thing scares me, but they are spose to be the best when buyin online. also 26 bucks 4 100 tys sounds pretty damn cheap. please someon let me know. thanks in advance.

2. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

they are definitely REAL and authentic, i just purchased 1,800 of these last week, received them and each one burns flawlessly. i have already gone through 1,000+ on these which are TYG01 (4x) media code purchased at supermediastore over the last few months without any problems. hope that helps.

3. kocher

kocher Regular member

holy shit, 1800-ill take ur word. thanks man

4. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

they are pretty good in my opinion, i can actually burn them faster than the rated 4x, but, i keep all my burns clean and at 4x for the best results personally. i have burned these at 8x before, but, it becomes somewhat "jittery" on playback, so i wouldn't recommend higher than 4x. hope that helps, this is just from personal experience, pc-specs and burning software naturally vary from user to user...but this media is pretty darn good if you ask me.