1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallout 3 Ultimate Edition DLCS

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by srobbo2003, Feb 8, 2012.

1. srobbo2003

srobbo2003 Member

Hi guys.

I have been playing Fallout New Vegas for a while now but only had the Tribal Pack and Mercenary Pack which I bought off Marketplace. However I obtained the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Collection disc 2 and installed all the addons and dlcs. When booting the game it says it cannot load downloadable content and says its corrupt. I’ve tried clearing system cache, uninstalling/re-installing dlcs, uninstalling/reinstalling the game however it doesnt work. Arent you supposed to see the content on the main menu of the game? I presume you don’t need to burn disc 1 of the ultimate collection as putting it through Abgx says its pretty much original fallout new vegas. help appreciated

2. megadunderhead

megadunderhead Regular member

Actually question do you have a modded xbox 360 the reason i ask if the latest content for fallout new vegas now requires the kinects enabled dashboard so if you have a modded console it won't function and give you a error message because the content is checking the dash revision and dialing home to verify on xbox live which if you are not online it cannot do

3. srobbo2003

srobbo2003 Member

yes it is nodded with dvd firmware lt3.0 for benq and has the latest dashboard.