1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fallout NV ultimate edition question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Just10Jor, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Just10Jor

Just10Jor Member

I just burnt a copy of F:NV ultimate edition and i popped in disc 2 to install the expansion packs. After loading it up it said: "an update is required to install this expansion pack. Update now?" If i choose yes, update now will this reflash my xbox? Im still on LT 2.0 and last time i accepted a game update was when assassins creed brotherhood came out and we all know what happened if you accepted that update without the newer firmware
    -___-

So im hoping someone on here can help me out. Thanks

2. b1gh3ad

b1gh3ad Regular member

what dashboard version are you on currently? If your dashboard version is higher than 2.0.13599.0 then it wont flash your drive. If it isnt you will need to reflash the firmware for your drive after youve applied the latest dashboard update.

Please remember to update to LT3.0, reburn and repatch all your AP2.5/XGD3 games as the new dashboard will mean a fresh dae.bin is included. This means that your AP2.5/XGD3 capable games will not boot and fail the AP2.5 challenges. Your console will be flagged and potentially banned in the future.