1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FAO: lylechav / HD Advance FRAUD, PPL PLEASE Help!!

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by iansomo, Oct 22, 2004.

1. iansomo

iansomo Member

This is mainly for "lylechav" or Sean the is the "managing director of ps2upgrade". But if other people can help me out here its appreciated.

I bought a copy of HDAdvance from him on the 27th September from his eBay account and i paided the £25 through PayPal.

I have recieved nothing and he has given fake phone numbers (to his web site) hosting company hosting is site and e-mail address and his corrrect e-mail address i have sent e-mails to and he has not replied at all!

I have sent a fraud complaint to paypal this was the reply: "We have determined that the seller is at fault in this matter but regret to inform you that we were unable to recover any funds from the seller's account."

Iam thinking about going to trading standards or filling a law suit, i dont see why i should give him £25 without recieving anything.

By the sounds of it hes don this alot will other people tell me if they havehad problems and if the got a telephone number for this jackass.

2. rapsta

rapsta Member

I got conned by him also, got my refund in the end though, just pressurise him and threaten him, he sweats easily. I brought my HD Advance from http://www.consoleupgrade.com, they got it too me within 3 days, thought it was good :)