1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fast vs. Quiet

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by John1800, Nov 25, 2007.

1. John1800

John1800 Member

If I choose to mod my benq to the quiet setting will it affect gameplay? What is the difference between the two?

2. ARGUS_328

ARGUS_328 Regular member

I'm no expert on this subject but after reading alot on this matter as well as on other forums...it WILL (Like I said this is from what I read) effect your gameplay when you choose to go to a lower setting in order to have a more quiet 360, you sacrifice load times, thus it takes longer to load the next level....I guess I would have a question as to wether or not it effects online play, I mean everybody has to load up a level when playing say for instance "Halo 3" but what if you have a guy whos tweaked with his 360 settings in order to make it quieter, would he get bumped off the game or would it make everybody wait? but good question nonetheless John1800!

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

My drive is flashed with the 5x speed, which isn't the slowest (2x) but the next one up! I haven't seen it taking long times to load, or anything like that, and the games play fine for me! Just remember that if you go with a Higher Speed, the shorter life the Drive will have!