1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fastloader install

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by master353, Feb 14, 2007.

1. master353

master353 Regular member

how do i install fastloader? I have firmware 3.03 OE-A. It keeps on saying corrupt data in the psp game folder.

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

3.03 OE and fastloader aren't really compatible. You can't run fastloader directly, but there is a way to get it to run indirectly.
    Put all folders on your PSP as you are supposed to do but put them in the GAME folder, not GAME150, then rename the FASTLOADER folder to BOOT (the one without the % at the end). When you did this, go to PSP recovery menue->configurations->Autorun Program at /PSP/GAME/BOOT/EBOOT.PHP, set this to currently:enabled and exit. Fastloader should load. If you want to do anything else after dumping the game, you have to restart your PSP, go to recovery menue and set it back to currently:disabled. This doesn't work in 3.10 OE.
    By the way, if anybody has an alternative to dump your UMD Game directly to your memstick, please let me know.

3. paul91

paul91 Regular member

errm...yes you can run fastloader with this firmware coz i do

you need to edit the eboot in the fastloader folder that contains the % in the title using 'PSP Brew' http://dl.qj.net/PSPBrew-v.080-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/8816/catid/190

open up the above mentioned eboot and change the title to 'Fast Loader' (with the space) (the original should be called FastLoader)

save the eboot and copy both folders to GAME150 on your PSP

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Thanks, I didn't know that.

5. paul91

paul91 Regular member

no problem ;)

6. master353

master353 Regular member

ok thanks alot.