1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fat PS2 Help(Modding with no Mod Chip)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by vinny13, Mar 17, 2007.

1. vinny13

vinny13 Guest

Ok I'm just too confused. After reading a whole bunch of threads with different guides, I can't think straight!

Now what I understand is that for the older version of ARMAX(which I'm pretty sure I have), you put cogswap on a flashdrive and then play it in the media player, which is obviously completely wrong because the screen turns black and nothing happens.

I've tried the cd method but I can't understand what I'm doing wrong with them, or whatever.... lets just leave it at that.

I'm using my friend's fat PS2(SCPH-39001). I have a slim but I don't want to make the wrong move seeing that I paid for it. Any non-extremely technical help would be great:)

Thanks!

PS: What is the best thing to make a slide card out of? I used one of those xbox point cards(basically a credit card), but a piece of it broke off in the PS2 when I tried opening the tray...

2. vinny13

vinny13 Guest

Oh ya for the high TOC thing(I sorta understand that
    part)... Can you use origonal dual layer games(like GT4) to play copied single layer games? Or is it single for single and double for double?

Thanks!