1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fat psp with 3.52m33-4 question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Smokingq, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Smokingq

Smokingq Member

just a quick question, since i dont see it mentioned in the stick or maybe it does but i might have overlooked it.

i have a fat psp with custom 3.52m33-4 firmware on it. can i used the magic memory stick that i flash my psp slim with 3.71 to 3.71m33-4 and get the fat psp to 3.71m33-4?
    if yes, how? i have a pandora battery.

thanks in advance for the help.

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

yes you can just use pandora v3 go download it on

www.dark-alex.org, easiest way to get 3.71m33-2 with pandroa and then upgrade to 3.71m33-4

3. Smokingq

Smokingq Member

thank you for the information, but it's not working right for me. somehow my magic memory stick screwed up. i have to go back and recreated the magic memory stick again. but for some reason i cant seem to create a working magic memory stick anymore. tried it 3 times and still get some corrupt files.
    the first time i was able to create a magic memory stick and a pandora battery to flash my psp slim. but after that was done, i converted the pandora battery back to a normal battery. i kept the magic memory stick, didnt format it. now i want to create a pandora battery for back up. when i put my orignal magic memory stick in it looks different. there was a corrupted data file and OS Pandora Battery Tool 0.3 doesnt have an icon, just a gray icon, and the file 3.71m33-2 was no where to be found, maybe that is the corrupt data file. when i first created, i know there were no gray out icon or corrupte file in the memory stick.
    i formated the memory stick and created another magic memory stick, following the same procedure, this is what i get. can you tell me if this is ok or it is corrupted?
    1. icon for pandora's battery creator
    2. grey icon and said corrupted data
    3. grey icon OS pandora battery tool 0.3
    4. 1.50.2 icon said m33 3.71 update ver 1.50
    5. icon for 3.71 m33-4

looks very different from the first time i created the magic stick.the 3.71m33-2 file is missing. is it ok to used this stick or should i created another one? the Univ file was download from larrylje's guide. it's the same guide i've used before.

can any one shed some lights into this one. i really needed some help to create another magic memory stick and a pandora battery for back up..

thank you so much.