1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fave fast food joint

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by schizo9, Mar 23, 2007.

1. The_Fiend

The_Fiend Guest

You didn't just say german chicks aren't hot, now did you ?
    Because if you did, you'd better hope Auslander doesn't get his hands on you :)

2. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Especially in my town. There are 2 things to do where I live.... Drugs and each other. Thats it. We don't have any malls, parks, movie theaters or anything.

3. totenkoph

totenkoph Guest

i think all fast food is disgusting, and i like eating helathy you feel better about yourself. i have worked at mcdonalds and cant tell you the amount of disgusting stuff that happens there, not only at mcyd's but at pretty much every other fast food join, by far the worst one is checkers. cheers~

4. schizo9

schizo9 Guest

Yeah fast food is fat food that's why when I’m at Carl’s Jr. I just like to order their low carb six dollar burger, which is bun free. Their new buffalo chicken burger is not bad too it's very lean.

5. dazila

dazila Regular member

I lived in Munich until 1997 and then moved to Sydney I find germany more up a level in technology then most other countries when i came here stuff that i used back then in Germany in about 1996 was just being released here in 1997 thats what i mean.
    They also have much much much much much much better trains then most counties some are real cool and fast like the ICE (Inter-City Express train).
    Every country has hot chicks i will gurantee that they also have some ugly ones like anywhere.

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Lmfao **runs of to tell them** ;-P

Heh ^.^

Edit: You missed out Dene and Chris - they count too..LOL

Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  7. schizo9

schizo9 Guest

Well i find Ashley Hartman really sexy on Carl's Jr new spicy buffalo commercial...i like her more than Paris Hilton. The buffalo sandwich so damn good too.