1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Favorite Upcoming PS3 Games

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by glenquag, Jun 12, 2007.

1. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I'm looking forward to GTA IV, Socom: Confrontation, Assassins Creed, Warhawk, and Metal Gear Solid 4. Another thing I'm looking forward to is HOME, but that's not a game so lets not get carried away=P What about you guys?

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

pretty much the same, its a shame that mgs4 is also coming out for the 360 now =\ I'm also looking forward to grand turismo 5 whenever that comes out that is.

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

WHAT!?! I didn't know that! The PS3 is going to have like no exclusives....

4. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Yeah I know, I was pissed when I heard it too, and it's not like it's a rumor or anything Kojima themselves announced it. So we lost gta and mgs to the 360 now, aw well not like the 360 can handle them anyway lol, like a Honda civic towing a boat.

5. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

HAHAHA! Omg that's a good one! =P

6. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

Since when did Kojima announce it? last I heard it was neither confirmed nor denied about it going to 360.

7. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

The link to the announcement was on anubis's thread on ps3 games. hes not one to blow smoke for sure. Its in the middle of it somewhere.

And another game id like to see on the ps3 however its not confirmed is command and conquer 3.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  8. Andrew691

Andrew691 Regular member

I might have to go have a look, if its true it really does suck. But FF13 still looks to be PS3 exclusive, at least for a while.

9. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Crikey dont even speak of such things =S

10. fgamer

fgamer Guest

I'm pretty excited about Little Big Planet, MGS 4, Uncharted, Ratchet & Clank and Ninja Gaiden: Sigma.

11. JorDogg

JorDogg Regular member

all the above will be good, also looking forward to Rainbow six- vages (even though its been out for a while) and The Darkness as these are the next two games on my list.... only 10 or so days to go *sigh*

12. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

I'm looking forward to the new Socom series coming up for the PS3 (good thing Sony still has at least one exclusive), GTA IV of course, Assassins Creed is one of my top, Ghost Recon Advanced War Fighter 2 (seen the first one on my friends 360, looked fun). I haven't been much of a MGS fan played the first one and hated it, but that was way back on the PS1 so I hope it has gotten better. But it still concerns me that Sony isn't gonna have that for an exclusive cause lots of people really like that game (not so much me), Sony doesn't have lots of exclusives like the X Box 360. Like originally Assassins Creed was only gonna be on the PS3 but now it's going on the 360 as well now that's stupid. Sony better get more exclusives. Who knows Socom might also end up on 360 you never know it's happening to MGS 4.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2007
  13. nodroG479

nodroG479 Member

no. mgs4 is not going to the 360. they clearly stated that it was going to be a ps3 exclusive game to address the rumor that it was going to the 360 a couple of months ago. if it was going to the 360, news would be all over IGN. nothing is posted at IGN and it does not list mgs4 as a 360 game anywhere.

14. jesse286

jesse286 Regular member

Just what I heard that's all.

15. TheNick

TheNick Guest

You heard wrong; both FF XIII and MGS 4, confirmed exclusive, recently (again) as well. Could they get shitty ports a year later? who knows, but ill be long done with em by then, enjoy.

Assasin's Creed, Stranglehold, Heavenly Sword, LittleBigPlanet, so many good looking games on the horizon.

16. delkims

delkims Regular member

pro evo,assasins creed and home

17. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

I liked it before on PS2 where we would get the GTA's first, then Xbox would get them way after. =P

18. moomba

moomba Member

Cant wait for mgs4 and FF13 I'd get a ps3 just for these alone. as for mgs4 on 360, didn't kojima say it was not possible for it to be ported? and say it was a game designed specificaly for the ps3?

I'm also looking forward to: GTA4, Heavenly Sword, DMC4, GT5, Assassins Creed and also Army Of Two looks really cool.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2007
  19. REAM

REAM Guest

i personally cant stand MGS and FF, ill be getting GTA IV, and Unreal Tournament, because 2k4 just about runs on my piece of sh!t pcworld PC (before i knew how to build and upgrade them), and i am not dishing out on any parts until i enough money for a whole upgrade, so No unreal on the PC for me, only on the ps3, BTU i might get it on my 360 as well.....depends hus got the better upgrades and online (i think xbx, but who knows by then)

20. tyler123

tyler123 Regular member

turismo most sought after by me .would probably buy them all if they were not betwwen 40 to 50 quid UK .made a few quid `downing psp`s` got every psp game inc japan .maybe i will give a little back to sony.got 6 ps3 originals .love the machine .if sony charged me 24.99 `quid` to dl a game i would.don`t care if i cant sell it to anyone but should the opportunity arise .