1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fed up of glitching kv - sat here i come

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by dyingtime, Aug 29, 2011.

1. dyingtime

dyingtime Member

I have put up with kv poor service for too long with its service down and glitching performance, its not getting better i infuriates me that while watching a match its starts off ok but by half time its freezing, jumping every 4 seconds making it very unwatchable.

I have been reading up on the sat boxes and they seem better if you can find a decent cardshare so I think its time to jump.

I am thinking of getting the blade bm7000 as it gets good reviews and says its easy to set up unless someone tells me on here the dm is better.

The main problem I have is that no one will say anything about cardshare except google it, well i am failing constantly as ive looked many times and it just goes round in circles ending up with the familiar sorry cant say anything on this forum.

I dont want to send my credit card details to any cardshare sites found with google unless someone confirms they are legit and decent quality can soemone pm me some recommended cardshare sites PLEASE.

2. fintannl

fintannl Regular member

there is no legit cardshare. piopat has explained how to share between friends. suggest you read what he writes. its the primary post in this section of the forum

3. dyingtime

dyingtime Member

Move from kryptview A780 to blade 7000 completed and i must say I should have done it months ago.

The Blade picture quality far superior on standard channels compared to my kv and the hi def is fantastic.

No freezing, scrambled channel or pixelation issues so far.

4. spadek

spadek Member

can u please pm the cardsharing your using

5. sallmount

sallmount Guest

hi, i'd love the same too please, thanks, Joe.

6. e45

e45 Regular member

I suggest you keep your sources to yourself for security reason, sorry to say this but nobody knows who anyone is on here, so you never know who you are giving these details to.

Plenty of info for folks to look up on google, thats my take on it.

7. mojo88

mojo88 Regular member

i am same situ as you were before fed up of kv and want to meove to sat,where you buy your box and what is your experience on the sat so far??