1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedup With Nero 7 Problems And Lack Of Tech. Support

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by emailcjk, Feb 16, 2007.

1. emailcjk

emailcjk Member

I have been having one problem after the other with Nero 7. I am not new to Nero, I have been using it for several years now. Nero is unable to burn a 352x480 NTSC DVD correctly. It often fails to exit from memory properly for no reason. Nero Vision fails to save your default settings. There is a bad bussing sound in the audio when adding a transition between video clips in Nero Vision. The size meter in Nero Vision disappears (Goes To Zero) when adding a new video file to the DVD Creation Menu. And the list goes on... I thought that Nero 7.7.5.1 would solve some of these problems but, not only did it not solve them it created new ones. I had to back off on it to Nero 7.5.9.0a, which does not work but at least I can use it to edit my videos. But, when you report these problems to Nero technical support they act like they are not problems at all. They act like it is something that you the user is doing wrong, even though you explain to them that you are not new to Nero and you know how it should be working! And when you finally get them to admit that there is a problem they have no idea how to fix it, when it will be fixed, if it will ever be fixed. They seem to offer almost no support in resolving your problems what so ever. I have had to resort to using third party free software to create DVD's because I can not get these issues resolved through Nero. This is wrong and I should NOT have to be doing this! I paid for my Nero and I should be getting answers to questions. I should be getting help resolving my problems. I'm not using some DEMO version of Nero but, I feel like I am. And I feel like Nero seems to think that I am.

P.S.
    These problems have not been going on for days, weeks, months, but over a year now!!!!! If you are new to Nero or thinking about buying Nero, "WOE UNTO YOU". You had better be a technical guru. But, there in lays the problem, Nero is designed for the None-Technical person.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

say dude go to the nero forum and post your problem or ask gwendolin she is real good on this program, she should be able to give you great advice, tell her that rdmercer1 sent you to her ok?

3. emailcjk

emailcjk Member

Thank you for the tip rdmercer1. I will give it a try.

4. garmoon

garmoon Regular member

Nero 7 has a lot of buggy versions, I don't use the 7 version, but 6.6. Gwen should be able to steer you to the best version of Nero7. Just do an unistall with Nero7 clean tool and do a good clean up of your HDD and defrag before installing the correct version.

5. emailcjk

emailcjk Member

Thanks for the tip garmoon. I've had some really be problems with Nero 7. I have used Nero 6 as well. It did not seem to have as many problems as 7 has.