1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female lead singer looking to start a rock band

Discussion in 'Band looking for an artist' started by janinam, Mar 12, 2007.

1. janinam

janinam Guest

My name is Janina, I'm 23 years old & I live in a really small town called Imperial, CA. Never heard of the place? Many people don't unless they have been there. Music is my passion & my life. I'm desperately trying to get started in the music business, but don't know where to begin. Partly because I live in a place with no entertainment @ all. The only entertainment is the local movie theater & a mall. That's sad. The only way for my dreams to come true is for me to move to the city & start a band, but my problem is I don't have a job where I can save up $$$. I'm constantly trying to get a job, but all the job openings are for people with experience or have degrees. The only job I've had is working in a movie theater as an assisstant manager for about 5 years. The type of music I love & would love to perform is rock, alternative, metal, etc. I also write songs. Mostly about my personal experiences & my personal feelings. I'm here for the long hall. I want to take it all the way to the top & farther. So if anyone is interested in what I have to offer, or know someone who is looking for talent, then send me a message to my email. I will relocate, & get an apartment of my own so you won't have to worry about that, because I'm that serious about it. Thanks. My email is i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2007
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

no email posting as per forum rules above, post edited