1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female vocalist looking to start a band in toronto

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by 1273123, May 2, 2007.

1. 1273123

1273123 Member

Hi my name is stacy i am looking for a band. I love singing and have a very energenic voice that can get a crowd going. When i sing i pour my heart and soul into every word. I love to sing and have loved it for years. A lot of people like my voice and others dont, i guesse it just depends on your taste. I am looking for a band just about anywhere in toronto. I live in etobicoke although i am in North york most of the time and somtimes scarborough so anywhere in toronto is okay, i'm willing to get off my ass. Anyways my msn is i'manidiot.com edited by ddp. Feel free to add me and get in contact. Hope to hear from someome soon :)

_Stacy_

Last edited: May 2, 2007
  2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

sounds great. email addys are against the rules, though.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

post edited as per forum rules. have a pm sent to you in your post message. you do a lot of wandering around as etobicoke is in the northwest end, north york is in the center north & scarborough is the east end.

4. Almakra

Almakra Guest

hi stacey, sounds like you love what you do and thats what matters girl.
    i manage a lot of gigs and would love to hear a demo of yours except... im in the UK and your not :-(

but ive known alot of people from torronto and i know that they are all really musical people so you should have little problem as long as you keep on plugging it. dont stop plugging.

my other advice for you is to place an ad in your local paper for musicians to join YOUR band (not the other way round) assuming that you have some written material of course.

good luck...